Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mr. Dictionary

So, the school year has started and is off to a fantastic start. I've been inspired already by one of my students. Mr. Dictionary is now his moniker; one of the reasons is because he walks around with a dictionary and tries to learn a word a day. One cool website I found that could help him and other "wordsmiths" is a site called podictionary.com .
Another reason why I really enjoy having this student in my class is because the first day I asked him why he was so quite; he replied, "My dad taught me that it is better to say something that has quality rather than stuff in quantity."

6 comments:

  1. koo mr. j its ur former studnet john and all the kids that see this comment go to www.randomstuff-4-u.blogspot.com its my blog I know u will love and long live mr.j!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mr j its chris from ur former class have u checked out johns blog. it is awesome! I miss having u are the best ps coffee is the nectar of the gods and check out my blog chris'blog.blogspot.com bye have a great year! i will visit u when i have time too bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. j it is Alex. Isaac is really cool with his handy dictionary. maybe I might be calculator man with a handy calculator. peace out man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's up mr.j i still see you are making blog post nice! also tell patric kowal to study more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also mr.j email my so we can chat email- soccerkid.radon375@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete