Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Relevant Websites (for my students)

The other day I was reflecting on my lesson on fairytales and the students' use of Google docs. Now, I love Google docs and highly recommend it, but my students have never had a typing class. They opt for the hunt and peck method, which drives me crazy. It is quite baffling that the affluent district that I teach in does not offer typing to elementary students. So, I decided to search the web for a good free typing program. Please click on the following link:

Typing

Also, for those students that can type quickly and would like to know how fast they type they should visit the link below:

Fast Typing

1 comment:

  1. what i do is type on microsoft office because it has more things you can do then i copy and paste into google so i can get on it any where then cut and paste back into microsoft to work on it more

    and when im 16 im expecting that coffie

    ReplyDelete