Friday, March 12, 2010

Wimp Yourself

I read about a really cool website on my Google Reader (thanks David Warlick). It is called wimp yourself and can be found at http://www.wimpyourself.com I think my students (5th graders) will get a kick out of the site, because many of them read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney. Even though his books are not what I would consider good chapter books; they are very clever and can inspire even hesitant readers to pick up a book. The site was created to promote the upcoming movie. Check out my wimp:

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mr.J wimp yourself is so awesome!!!

    From: Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr.J it's Emma the one who is madly in love with Cheese! I love Wimp Yourself soooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG is this Emma D.? If it is (which I do think it is).... we havent talked ni like forever..... I still remember 5th grade! Post Back if it is!

    ReplyDelete