Friday, July 30, 2010

Changes

Wow! There are a lot of changes coming in my life. I have not posted in a long time, because I have been ridiculously busy. This summer will always be known as the summer of change for me. But change is GOOD.
One small change that occurred this summer was a much needed bathroom remodel. My bathroom was outdated, moldy, and not very functional. Over the course of two weeks my bathroom underwent a major transformation--total gut job. The new room is functional, bright, and aesthetically pleasing. Plus the plumbing works now--kind of essential!
Another change, this one is pretty big, is that next year I will be teaching fourth grade instead of fifth. I look forward to being able to teach all subjects and not just language arts and social studies. I can't wait to meet my new group of students. This year is sure to be filled with fun, laughter, and a whole lot of learning!
Perhaps the biggest change of all is ----my wife is PREGNANT!! I can't wait to become a father. This is my first child, and the first grandchild, niece or nephew on my wife's side. We want it to be a surprise; therefore our nursery will be neutral--probably green with a Winnie the Pooh theme. I am extremely nervous and excited for this chapter in my life!
Anyway, this year is sure to be a year of changes--but all REALLY GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. wow that is soooo exciting!!!! do you know if the baby is a boy or girl??Miss you have a great summer!! - shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. J
    wow thats a lot of change but I have a question for you are you going to change your voki to alpine school and also good luck to this year of change for you
    amanda m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr, J Any new additions to your family yet? Keep us posted Amanda's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI MR.J IM YELLING ITS 3:36 AM

    ReplyDelete