Friday, December 24, 2010

Andrew

On December 16th, at 1:53 p.m., I received the BEST Christmas present ever. My wife delivered a baby boy named Andrew. At birth he weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long. He is perfect (I know, I'm biased). Anyway, I've been extremely busy getting him acclimated to his new home, parents, and trusty steed (Baci--our lab/boxer). Andrew is my little man, and life with him is wonderful. For those of you that read this blog--I hope you have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Mr.J! Andrew is adorable! Our class saw two photos and the office told everybody the weight and name. I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year :).

    Love,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww he is just adorable. Happy holidays and I hope andrew has a safe first year of life p.s my dad has the same birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations Mr.J
    P.S. It Chris cioffi remeber me!!!

    ReplyDelete