Friday, March 6, 2009

My Personality (According to Typealyzer)


Today I visited a site that supposedly analyzes your personality via your blog. This is the website http://www.typealyzer.com/index.php?lang=en

Here is what it said about my personality:




ESTP - The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

3 comments:

  1. hi Mr. J its robert. that is really cool how they can judge your IQ. Well anyway for my book report i want to read about Cleopatra. The book has 101 pages and medium sized font.If you don't except that, I have a book about Agatha Christie that has 103 pages. I would perfer the Cleopatra book but its up to u. Oh and can u give me your e-mail so i dont have to visit your blog and it will save me time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is Tanner! I think your blog is really cool. I think it is very organized and it has a lot of cool stuff. And now i follow it.The only thing i hate is that the picture i have for following is you is when i was 7. And i wish i could change the picture but i dont know how. well just wanted to say nice blog!!!!!!!!!! GO MR.J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mr j that person up their is so me never sit still im always jumping around that is why i hate test and sleeping there is no talking and im not aloud to walk around

    ReplyDelete