Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Thoughts

Wow! What a beautiful weekend; I'm so glad I was able to go out and enjoy some of the great weather. It was really nice being able to go to the park with my wife and dog for some relaxation.

Oh yeah, I also found another neat site for students: www.magmypic.com
The site is just for fun, but I suppose teachers could use it for literature; students could create an avatar based on a character, or draw a picture and scan it onto the computer, and then use the website. Teachers could also use pictures with this website as picture prompts to spark some creative writing.

Also, another great website for students or teachers to use "provides the tools for you to build up an argument or description of an event, person or historical period by placing items in a virtual box." http://museumbox.e2bn.org/index.php

1 comment: