Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy

Last week, I did not have the best week. As a matter of fact, I was really grumpy, because of all the negative stuff that was happening in my life. My computer crashed; which really stinks because I use it all the time for work and grad school. My garage door opener broke; which also stunk, because I had to continously move my wife's car in and out of the garage.

One of the major things that got me through the week was my puppy. She always makes me smile. Even though I was grumpy, as soon as I came home to her tail wagging and tongue licking, my face broke into a smile and laughter. It's amazing how my dog, Baci, can turn my bad mood into one of happiness.

It is the little things in life that can truly make a bad day do a 180 and create a great day!

1 comment:

  1. My dad got my into those kind of songs but i stared to like the scorpions by myself THEY ARE AwSMER THEN AWSOME

    ReplyDelete