Friday, February 20, 2009

Neat Websites

Ok, so I guess I really do waste my time sometimes. Last night I spent a majority of my time staring at my computer screen. I visited several websites that really stunk. But, a few I visited were pretty cool, but useless. So I thought I'd share them:

www.joshhosler.biz (visit this site to see the #1 song on the day you were born)

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp (visit this site for interesting info about the day you were born)

Hope you enjoy these websites!

3 comments:

  1. Can you show us some of the websites you went on at school? Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. mr. j how is it neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the birthday details site. Wikipedia is also quite good for this as you can find out lots of interesting things about the year you were born!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete