Monday, February 16, 2009

Endless "Pastabilities"

The other night my wife and I went out for dinner to celebrate Valentine's Day. The food was delicious; the restaurant was an entire "Italian Village." We had a really good meal, and afterwards went to the marketplace.

I was not planning on spending more money, but then I saw "it." It was a pasta bowl; I've been searching for a nice deep pasta bowl with handles for a long time now. Finally, my search was over. The bowl was imported from Italy, has handles, is deep enough for pasta dishes, and has a very simple design of tomatoes on the bottom and outside of the bowl. I'm looking very forward to using it to serve future meals.

It's the small things in life that make me happy, like a pasta bowl. "The pastabilities are endless!"

1 comment: