Saturday, February 7, 2009

Neat Websites

Just recently I got back from my walk with Baci, and on the walk my mind was wandering. I was thinking about all of the great tech sites that I've visited just this past week. I thought I would share them with those of you that read my blog. Next to each I'll add a brief description.

Flickr.com (you can share photos and videos)

Rememberthemilk.com (you can create lists, share lists, set reminders, create a widget to add to your igoogle or blog)

Eyechartmaker.com (this is just for fun-you create an eye chart saying anything that can be added to a website)

Lunapic.com (you can edit any picture and then save your new version and use it on docs or webpages)

Toondoo.com (create your own comic strip and put it on your blog or website)

These are just a few of the cool sites I've visited this week. I know, I know, it's like tech overstimulation. But, I suggest you at least visit one from my list.

3 comments:

  1. MR.J YOUR BLOG IS REALLY COOL. IT IS ALSO INTERESTING. I THINK YOUR BLOG IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.J your blog is soooooooooooooo cool. But your secretary kinda scary not in a bad way just ugh! cul8r

    ReplyDelete
  3. your right mr.j this web sites are neat/

    ReplyDelete